838 S 9th St, Dekalb, IL 601153 beds, 2 baths, 1,568 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 50 acres
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $45,000
- Price/sqft: $29
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,568 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2116913254
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 838 S 9th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60115 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 65.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.5% greater than in Dekalb, and 519.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60115 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dekalb.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60115 home values.
- 826 S 9th St Dekalb, IL$90K32--
- 939 Daleann Ave Dekalb, IL$108K32--
- 957 S 9th St Dekalb, IL$112K32--
- 814 S 9th St Dekalb, IL$97K32.5--
- 953 Daleann Ave Dekalb, IL$85K32--
- 848 S 10th St Dekalb, IL$84K32--
- 852 S 10th St Dekalb, IL$131K32--
- 902 Pembrooke Ln Dekalb, IL$98K32--
- 908 Taylor Rdg Belvidere, IL$153K321,620
- 912 Taylor Rdg Belvidere, IL$208K321,594
- 819 Pembrooke Ln Dekalb, IL$94K32--
- 905 Taylor Rdg Belvidere, IL$226K42.52,442
- 1005 S 10th St Dekalb, IL$88K32--
- 1005 Daleann Ave Dekalb, IL$72K32--
- 907 S 10th St Dekalb, IL$111K33--
- 957 E Taylor St Dekalb, IL$79K211,037
- 535 S 10th St Dekalb, IL$112K------
- 1037 Daleann Ave Dekalb, IL$91K3226
- 1021 E Taylor St Dekalb, IL$109K21--
- 525 S 10th St Dekalb, IL$85K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.