839 Alabama St, Vallejo, CA 945903 beds, 2 baths, 1,316 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1908
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $91,000
- Price/sqft: $69
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 432 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,316 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0056084070
- Zillow Home ID: 15657368
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 839 Alabama Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94590, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13% higher than in Vallejo, and 94.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94590 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94590 home values.
- 823 Alabama St Vallejo, CA$203K321,540
- 845 Alabama St Vallejo, CA$266K----2,136
- 1315 El Dorado Vallejo, CA$180K211,183
- 821 Alabama St Vallejo, CA$163K221,016
- 1307 El Dorado Vallejo, CA$169K331,176
- 924 Louisiana St Vallejo, CA$389K843,458
- 817 Alabama St Vallejo, CA$223K------
- 846 Alabama St Vallejo, CA$265K1----
- 1301 El Dorado Vallejo, CA$165K211,205
- 922 Louisiana St Vallejo, CA$164K21954
- 840 Alabama St Vallejo, CA$489K----5,376
- 830 Alabama St Vallejo, CA$146K11845
- 901 Alabama St Vallejo, CA$332K312,718
- 824 Alabama St Vallejo, CA$190K31.51,348
- 918 Louisiana St Vallejo, CA$197K221,350
- 1314 El Dorado Vallejo, CA$136K21861
- 815 Alabama St Vallejo, CA$213K321,102
- 820 Alabama St Vallejo, CA$146K21815
- 1000 Louisiana St Vallejo, CA$198K21--
- 907 Alabama St Vallejo, CA$197K31.51,296
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.