839 Elsbeth St, Dallas, TX 752083 beds, 2 baths, 1,326 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,492 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2012
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 308 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,326 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 00000263260000000
- Zillow Home ID: 26710526
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 839 Elsbeth Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Oak Cliff, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.4% less than in Dallas, and 28.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Oak Cliff home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 833 Elsbeth St Dallas, TX$256K422,688
- 901 Elsbeth St Dallas, TX$149K211,336
- 825 Elsbeth St Dallas, TX$381K323,336
- 907 Elsbeth St Dallas, TX$150K211,168
- 836 N Madison Ave Dallas, TX$170K22975
- 819 Elsbeth St Dallas, TX$355K423,576
- 834 N Madison Ave Dallas, TX$198K322,073
- 909 Elsbeth St Dallas, TX$138K211,226
- 828 N Madison Ave Dallas, TX$162K321,228
- 900 N Madison Ave Dallas, TX$157K311,645
- 824 N Madison Ave APT 3 Dallas, TX$144K21750
- 815 Elsbeth St Dallas, TX$193K321,870
- 904 N Madison Ave Dallas, TX$134K211,120
- 913 Elsbeth St Dallas, TX$143K221,110
- 828 Elsbeth St Dallas, TX$282K422,167
- 822 N Madison Ave Dallas, TX$160K421,770
- 908 N Madison Ave Dallas, TX$200K322,020
- 824 Elsbeth St Dallas, TX$187K411,854
- 813 Elsbeth St Dallas, TX$164K311,428
- 917 Elsbeth St Dallas, TX$283K322,474
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.