- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
839 Pine Hts, Ramona, CA 920654 beds, 3 baths, 2,545 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Country living in the foothills 2 miles north of the the town of Ramona. Backs up to Cleveland National Forest. Beautiful views. All properties are large, 4 acre+ lots with custom homes. Ideal for horses and other farm animals, pools, tennis, RVs, etc.
- Lot: 4.24 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2003 for $595,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- 9ft ceilings, Wainscoating, Deluxe moldings, Custom cabinet & Window treatments, lg Custom Fireplace
- Exterior material: Vinyl, Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,545 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 2791013800
- Zillow Home ID: 52510782
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 839 Pine Hts
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92065 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Ramona, and 43.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92065 home values.
- 809 Pine Hts Ramona, CA$732K643,794
- 863 Pine Hts Ramona, CA$534K422,315
- 797 Rancho Trl Ramona, CA$616K32.52,574
- 745 Rancho Trl Ramona, CA$1.35M755,057
- 711 Rancho Trl Ramona, CA$381K22840
- 711 Lilac Rd Ramona, CA$232K22840
- 877 Pine Hts Ramona, CA$297K22966
- 699 Rancho Trl Ramona, CA$446K221,440
- 815 Rancho Trl Ramona, CA$438K42.52,288
- 710 Rancho Trl Ramona, CA--Studio----
- 647 Rancho Trl Ramona, CA$569K432,095
- 2071 Pine St Ramona, CA$783K53.53,140
- 786 Rancho Trl Ramona, CA$553K32.52,038
- 722 Rancho Trl Ramona, CA$386K21.5784
- 613 Rancho Trl Ramona, CA$374K211,012
- 824 Rancho Trl Ramona, CA$406K321,176
- 2142 Lilac Rd Ramona, CA$537K32.52,172
- 2077 Jack And Jill Ln Ramona, CA$745K43.53,376
- 680 Rancho Trl Ramona, CA$590K312,412
- 866 Rancho Trl Ramona, CA$493K322,008
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.