839 Ramsay St, Baltimore, MD 212304 beds, 4 baths, 2,203 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,307 sqft
- Built in 2005
- HOA Fee: $85
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Finished 4th floor; two half baths and two full baths ("0.25" increments can't reflect this)
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,203 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 21020283 059
- Zillow Home ID: 62845945
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 839 Ramsay Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Washington Village market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 66.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.6% greater than in Baltimore, and 406% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Washington Village home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21230 home values.
- 841 Ramsay St Baltimore, MD--------
- 316 Parkin St Baltimore, MD--------
- 843 Ramsay St Baltimore, MD$147K43.51,840
- 835 Ramsay St Baltimore, MD--------
- 845 Ramsay St Baltimore, MD--------
- 314 Parkin St Baltimore, MD--------
- 840 Ramsay St Baltimore, MD--------
- 833 Ramsay St Baltimore, MD$160K33.52,100
- 849 Ramsay St Baltimore, MD$141K32.52,178
- 312 Parkin St Baltimore, MD--------
- 881 Ryan St Baltimore, MD--------
- 831 Ramsay St Baltimore, MD$178K53.52,900
- 310 Parkin St Baltimore, MD--------
- 879 Ryan St Baltimore, MD--------
- 875 Clifford St Baltimore, MD$96K------
- 851 Ramsay St Baltimore, MD$154K43.52,600
- 847 Ramsay St Baltimore, MD--------
- Ramsay St Baltimore, MD$268K--2.51,800
- 877 Ryan St Baltimore, MD$155K42.52,280
- Ramsay St Baltimore, MD$407K--2.52,208
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.