- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
84 2nd Ave, Newnan, GA 302633 beds, 2 baths, 1,749 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 1984 for $35,900
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,749 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: N10 0004 002
- Zillow Home ID: 54505479
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 84 2nd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30263 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 66.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.2% higher than in Newnan, and 107.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30263 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newnan.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30263 home values.
- 82 2nd Ave Newnan, GA$143K--32,020
- 129 Lagrange St Newnan, GA$267K432,498
- 14 6th St Newnan, GA$109K--21,676
- 10 6th St Newnan, GA$84K--11,204
- 85 1st Ave Newnan, GA$149K--21,810
- 79 2nd Ave Newnan, GA$113K--11,344
- 133 Lagrange St Newnan, GA$216K--22,731
- 125 Lagrange St Newnan, GA$168K--1.53,007
- 77 2nd Ave Newnan, GA$93K32992
- 8 6th St Newnan, GA$142K321,932
- Lagrange St Newnan, GA$168K--1.53,007
- 15 6th St Newnan, GA$95K--11,079
- 20 6th St Newnan, GA$152K331,715
- 11 6th St Newnan, GA$71K--11,066
- 123 Lagrange St Newnan, GA$159K--22,204
- 6 6th St Newnan, GA$161K--21,961
- 135 Lagrange St Newnan, GA$217K--1.52,672
- 19 6th St Newnan, GA$183K--2.52,037
- 21 6th St Newnan, GA$85K311,026
- 22 Arnco 6th St Newnan, GA$75K--11,216
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!