- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
84-931 Hana St # A, Waianae, HI 967922 beds, 1 bath, 616 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1945
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $245,000
- Construction quality: 2.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 616 sqft
- Parcel #: 1840140220002
- Zillow Home ID: 661828
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 84-931 Hana Street # A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 96792 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.7% greater than in Waianae, and 37.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 96792 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Waianae.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 96792 home values.
- 84-931 Hana St # 1 Waianae, HI$176K21616
- 84-927 Hana St Waianae, HI--------
- 84-929 Hana St # B Waianae, HI$266K421,320
- 84-929 Hana St Waianae, HI--------
- 84-929 Hana St # A Waianae, HI$266K421,320
- 84-917 Hana St Waianae, HI$283K441,560
- 84-937 Hana St Waianae, HI$888K834,308
- 84-927 Hana St Waianae, HI$199K21600
- 84-927 Hana St Waianae, HI$223K21600
- 84-927 Hana St Waianae, HI$177K--1600
- 84-919 Hana St Waianae, HI$251K21.5732
- 84-915 Hana St Waianae, HI$521K432,498
- 84-968 Farrington Hwy Waianae, HI$721K932,244
- 84-941 Hana St Waianae, HI$278K421,160
- 84-978 Farrington Hwy Waianae, HI$366K421,392
- 84-958 Farrington Hwy Waianae, HI$322K------
- 84-911 Hana St Waianae, HI$312K421,616
- 84-978 Farrington Hwy APT B Waianae, HI$240K21456
- 84-111 Jade St Waianae, HI$360K431,781
- 84-109 Jade St Waianae, HI$250K32720
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292