- Built in 1900
- 8 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,158 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $422,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $241
- MLS #: 71817756
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_DSCRP \ Skylight, BED2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ Second Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Townhouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Top/Penthouse, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2146427684
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $377-558K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02453 home values will increase 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Waltham as a whole. Among 02453 homes, this home is 9.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 5.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02453, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% less than in Waltham, and 84.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02453 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waltham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02453 home values.
Nearby Schools in Waltham
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!