84 Bonnie Gellman Ct # D84, Philadelphia, PA 191142 beds, 3 baths, 1,553 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1994
- 182 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $250
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 0 space
- Last sold: Feb 2001 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $119
- MLS #: 6327041
- Flooring: Carpet
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,553 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Parcel #: 888570368
- Zillow Home ID: 10609567
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 84 Bonnie Gellman Court # D84
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Academy Gardens market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.1% lower than in Philadelphia, and 35.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Academy Gardens home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Academy Gardens home values.
- # D82$120K----1,201
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292