This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $64-122K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1975
- All time views: 681
- HOA Fee: $290/mo
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $90,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Amenities Included: Tennis
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Appliances Included: Hood
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Area Num: Groton
- Assessments: Unknown
- Attic: Crawl Space
- Basement Type: Garage Access
- Complex Management: Professional-Off Site
- Condo Type: Second Floor
- Cooling System: Individual Unit(s)
- Development Type: Condominium
- Multi Zone Heat
- Storage Area
- Exterior Siding: Clapboard
- Fuel Tank Description: Non Applicable
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- Hot Water Fuel: Electric
- Auto Garage Door Opener
- Cable - Available
- Smoke Detector(s)
- Last Change Type: Price Decrease
- Last Status: Active
- Laundry Room Info: First Floor
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell Listing Agreement
- Mill Rate: 20.1300
- Neighborhood: Groton (75)
- Park Garage Type: Under House
- Property Sub Type: Condo
- Property Type: Residential
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Available
- Sq Ft Source: Town Records
- Status: Active
- Style: Eight Plex
- Tax Year: 7/14-6/15
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 65
- Floor size: 1,026 sqft
- Parcel #: 169806480857 84-6
- Zillow Home ID: 58056624
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06340 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 10.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.3% less than in Long Hill, and 13.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06340 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Long Hill.
Nearby Schools in Long Hill
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!