- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- 205 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Feb 1996 for $17,900
- Price/sqft: $32
- MLS #: 4369009
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- View: City, Mountain
- Basement \ Dirt, Basement \ Full, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Bedroom 3 Level \ 2, Construction \ Wood Frame, Deed Restrictions \ Warranty, Dining Room Level \ 1, Driveway \ Gravel, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), Exterior \ Shingle, Exterior \ Wood, Flood Zone \ Unknown, Floors CF \ Carpet, Floors CF \ Hardwood, Floors CF \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Concrete, Foundation \ Stone, Garage Location \ Detached, GarageAndParking \ Detached, HeatFuel \ Oil, HeatingAndCooling \ Baseboard, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Water, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, LotDescription \ City Lot, LotDescription \ Mountain View, New Construction Y/N \ Existing, Number Stories \ 1 1/2, Property Type \ Residential, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Roads \ Paved, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, Sewer \ Public, Style \ New Englander, Water CF \ Public, WaterHeater \ Off Boiler
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Parcel #: BELN M:00128 B:000076 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 86745218
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $28-58K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will increase 3.5% next year. Among 03570 homes, this home is 47.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 25.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03570, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% greater than in Berlin, and 7.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03570 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Berlin.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|90 Cedar St Berlin, NH||$57K||4||2||2,301|
|91 Cedar St Berlin, NH||$62K||3||1||1,927|
|84 Cedar St Berlin, NH||$49K||--||--||--|
|103 Cedar St Berlin, NH||$46K||3||2||1,467|
|98 Cedar St Berlin, NH||$45K||Studio||2||1,496|
|79 Cedar St Berlin, NH||--||--||--||--|
|60 Cedar St Berlin, NH||$43K||3||1||1,271|
|422 Hillside Ave Berlin, NH||$36K||2||1||847|
|424 Hillside Ave Berlin, NH||$40K||3||1||1,146|
|438 Hillside Ave Berlin, NH||$45K||3||2.5||1,628|
|419 Hillside Ave Berlin, NH||$42K||3||1||1,225|
|433 Hillside Ave Berlin, NH||$51K||3||2||1,624|
|408 Hillside Ave Berlin, NH||$60K||4||2||1,704|
|91 Spruce St Berlin, NH||$76K||4||2||3,021|
|79 Spruce St Berlin, NH||$53K||3||1||2,086|
|83 Spruce St Berlin, NH||$51K||3||1||1,516|
|133 Spruce St Berlin, NH||$78K||--||--||2,313|
|90 Spruce St Berlin, NH||$48K||2||1||1,163|
|86 Spruce St Berlin, NH||$52K||4||1||1,279|
|98 Spruce St Berlin, NH||$47K||3||2||1,680|
Nearby Schools in Berlin
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!