This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,308 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Views: 1,064 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- ADULT_COMMUNITY: No
- AMENITIES: Park
- AMENITIES: Public Transportation
- AMENITIES: Shopping
- AMENITIES: T-Station
- BEACHFRONT_FLAG: No
- ENERGY_FEATURES: Insulated Windows
- ENTRY_ONLY: No
- EXTERIOR: Brick
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES: City View(s)
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES: Deck - Roof
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES: Garden Area
- FLOORING: Hardwood
- FLOORING: Marble
- FOUNDATION: Other (See Remarks)
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Accompanied Showings
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Appointment Required
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Call List Agent
- LOT_DESCRIPTION: Other (See Remarks)
- MASTER_BATH: Yes
- PROP_TYPE: Single Family
- TERMS_FEATURE: Contract for Deed
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Electric Oven
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Gas Range
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Floor size: 2,316 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2111094840
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.27-3.3M.
Neighborhood: South End
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.6% lower than in Boston, and 89.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
PK-5 & ungraded0.3 mi
PK-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!