84 Deerwood Village Dr, Woodbine, GA 31569
Sold on 1/30/13: $134,250
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,862 sq ft
- Lot:0.48 acres
- Year Built:2004
- Last Sold:Jan 2013 for $134,250
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Elementary SchoolMatilda Harris / Camden / Camden County, GA
- Days on Zillow406
- High SchoolCamden County / Camden / Camden County, GA
- Middle SchoolCamden / Camden / Camden County, GA
- Neighborhood NameDEERWOOD VILLAGE
- Parcel #118B- -005
- Zillow Home ID76372223
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$156,310||$134K – $197K||+$8,011||$83||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,107/mo||$919 – $1.3K/mo||+$6||$0.59||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Georgia home values will increase 5.1% next year. Among 31569 homes, this home is valued 6.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31569 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 54.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.3% greater than in Woodbine, and 44% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31569 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodbine.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 84 Deerwood Village Drive
Nearby Schools in Woodbine
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005