84 Garden City Dr, Lancaster, PA 176024 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,886 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2009 for $193,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Partial basement
- View: Park
- Large deck with hot tub and above ground pool. 20x20 sunken family room. Shed
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,886 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Oil
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 3372983100000
- Zillow Home ID: 9738240
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 84 Garden City Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 17602, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.3% less than in Lancaster Township, and 36.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 17602 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lancaster Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 17602 home values.
- 70 Garden City Dr Lancaster, PA$171K31.51,973
- 98 Garden City Dr Lancaster, PA$233K42.52,196
- 206 Holly Ln Lancaster, PA--------
- 56 Garden City Dr Lancaster, PA$151K431,066
- 77 Garden City Dr Lancaster, PA$185K321,432
- 93 Garden City Dr Lancaster, PA$171K421,149
- 75 Garden City Dr Lancaster, PA$194K331,487
- 375 Conestoga Dr Lancaster, PA$530K43.55,256
- Garden City Dr Lancaster, PA$194K331,487
- 210 Holly Ln Lancaster, PA$266K32.52,023
- 67 Garden City Dr Lancaster, PA$170K311,008
- 141 Holly Ln Lancaster, PA$208K32.51,719
- 209 Holly Ln Lancaster, PA$228K42.52,016
- 209 Holly Ln Lancaster, PA$247K432,016
- 201 Holly Ln Lancaster, PA$173K31.51,414
- 365 Conestoga Dr Lancaster, PA$242K532,870
- 51 Garden City Dr Lancaster, PA$151K31.51,188
- 107 Garden City Dr Lancaster, PA$163K422,084
- 215 Holly Ln Lancaster, PA$178K31.51,107
- 214 Holly Ln Lancaster, PA$201K42.51,819
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.