- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 991 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $647,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $453
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,428 sqft
- Parcel #: W:22 P:02531 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59092406
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $325K-1.2M.
Market guideZillow predicts Brighton home values will rise 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Brighton homes, this home is valued 100.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brighton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 80.9% lower than in Boston, and 91.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Brighton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brighton home values.
|90 Goodenough St Brighton, MA||--||4||2.5||--|
|88 Goodenough St Boston, MA||$633K||4||2.5||1,344|
|80 Goodenough St Boston, MA||$604K||4||2.5||1,264|
|92 Goodenough St Boston, MA||$616K||3||1.5||1,200|
|76 Goodenough St Boston, MA||$711K||3||1||1,300|
|76 Goodenough St # 2 Boston, MA||$601K||3||1||--|
|76 Goodnough Rd Chestnut Hill, MA||$1.13M||3||2.5||1,870|
|5 Barker St Boston, MA||$591K||3||1||1,428|
|89 Goodenough St Boston, MA||$656K||3||1.5||1,541|
|72 Goodenough St Boston, MA||--||1||1||2,006|
|8 Barker St # 2 Brighton, MA||--||4||3||--|
|96 Goodenough St Boston, MA||$792K||3||3.5||1,570|
|10 Barker St Brighton, MA||$761K||4||2||--|
|10 Barker St # 10 Brighton, MA||--||4||3||--|
|10 Barker St # 1 Brighton, MA||$734K||--||--||--|
|10 Barker St # 12 Brighton, MA||--||4||3||--|
|12 Barker St # 12G Brighton, MA||--||--||--||--|
|70 Goodenough St # 2 Brighton, MA||--||--||--||--|
|10-12 Barker St Boston, MA||$895K||8||2||3,686|
|93 Goodenough St Boston, MA||$627K||3||1.5||1,455|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!