84 Hall St, Fall River, MA 02724
For Sale: $140,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Multi Family:1,664 sq ft
- Lot:5,227 sqft
- Year Built:1930
- Last Sold:Jun 1995 for $89,900
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Days on Zillow164
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesAMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Marina,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Shopping,APOD_AVAILABLE \ No,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Granite,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MF_TYPE \ 2 Family,PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,
- MLS #71548866
- Parcel #M:0G-26 B:0000 L:0026
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count8
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count2
- Zillow Home ID55979988
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$138,081||$127K – $148K||-$4,041||$82||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,033/mo||$682 – $1.3K/mo||+$39||$0.62||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 02724 home values will fall 1.9% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Providence Metro as a whole. Among 02724 homes, this home is 20.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 16% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02724 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 33.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Fall River, and 15.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02724 home values.
Neighborhood for 84 Hall Street
- # 2$173K21.0--
Nearby Schools in Fall River
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Carlton M. Viveiros Elementary K-5 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- St. Stanislaus School PK-8 0.4 mi
- East Gate Christian Academy PK-9, 11-12 0.5 mi
- Henry Lord Middle 6-8 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- Atlantis Charter School K-8 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- John J Doran PK-5 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- Third Baptist Church Christian School K-2, 4, 6-8 1.0 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005