84 Kingston StUNIT 84, North Andover, MA 01845
Sold on 11/23/11: $123,500
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow749
- Last Remodel Year1979
- Parcel #M:00023 B:00006 L:0084U
- Room Count4
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID56096056
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$159,292||$147K – $172K||+$1,890||$121||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,577/mo||$1.2K – $1.8K/mo||+$16||$1.20||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts 01845 home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.3% increase for North Andover as a whole. Among 01845 homes, this home is valued 61.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 54.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01845 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for North Andover, and 91.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01845 home values.
Neighborhood for 84 Kingston Street UNIT 84
- Unit 86$159K21.51,315
Nearby Schools in North Andover
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Franklin Elementary (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- North Andover Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- North Andover High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.4 mi
- Atkinson Elementary PK-5 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Kittridge Elementary K-5 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- Thomson Elementary K-5 & ungraded 1.1 mi
- Performing & Fine Arts High 9-12 & ungraded 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005