- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Views: 1,566 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $802,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $262
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Slider, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Study, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,060 sqft
- Parcel #: M:000040 P:000143
- Zillow Home ID: 57056251
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $330-739K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01803 home values will decrease 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.4% decrease for Burlington as a whole. Among 01803 homes, this home is valued 35.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01803, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Burlington, and 82.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01803 home values.
|86 Lexington St Burlington, MA||$373K||3||1||1,430|
|87 Lexington St Burlington, MA||$451K||4||2||1,394|
|88 Lexington St Burlington, MA||$456K||3||2.5||1,734|
|85 Lexington St Burlington, MA||$485K||6||2.5||2,025|
|81 Lexington St Burlington, MA||$603K||3||2||2,797|
|82 Lexington St Burlington, MA||$357K||2||1||1,202|
|89 Lexington St Burlington, MA||$530K||3||1.5||2,412|
|90-A Lexington St Burlington, MA||$441K||4||2||1,990|
|3 Stoneybrook Rd Burlington, MA||$587K||5||3.5||2,532|
|91 Lexington St Burlington, MA||$373K||3||1.5||1,176|
|80-A Lexington St Burlington, MA||$370K||2||1||1,125|
|93 Lexington St Burlington, MA||$369K||3||1||1,224|
|5 Stoneybrook Rd Burlington, MA||$375K||3||1.5||1,044|
|2 Benson Way Burlington, MA||$706K||4||3.5||2,816|
|78 Lexington St Burlington, MA||$439K||4||2||1,694|
|93-A Lexington St Burlington, MA||$504K||3||4||1,792|
|80 Lexington St Burlington, MA||$778K||4||2.5||3,663|
|90 Lexington St Burlington, MA||$451K||2||2||1,535|
|7 Stoneybrook Rd Burlington, MA||$406K||3||2||1,572|
|2 Stoneybrook Rd Burlington, MA||$1.22M||3||2.5||7,105|
Nearby Schools in Burlington
PK, 9-12 & ungraded0.5 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded3.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!