- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Views: 6,486 all time views
- HOA Fee: $100
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $715,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $186
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Association, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Deeded Rights, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, FAM_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Slab, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ Yes, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH3_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH3_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, OTH3_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Inlaw Apt., PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,850 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0177 B:0022 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56942180
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $706K-1.7M.
Market guideZillow predicts 01945 home values will decrease 0.1% next year, compared to a 0% rise for Marblehead as a whole. Among 01945 homes, this home is valued 104.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 34.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01945, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Marblehead, and 59% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01945 home values.
|88 Naugus Ave Marblehead, MA||$800K||2||2||2,144|
|80 Naugus Ave Marblehead, MA||$775K||3||2||2,093|
|25 Sparhawk Ter Marblehead, MA||$820K||3||3.5||1,717|
|90 Naugus Ave Marblehead, MA||$1.04M||4||2.5||2,486|
|23 Sparhawk Ter Marblehead, MA||$838K||3||3||2,952|
|76 Naugus Ave Marblehead, MA||$934K||4||3.5||3,374|
|28 Naugus Ave Marblehead, MA||$864K||--||--||--|
|27 Sparhawk Ter Marblehead, MA||$545K||3||2.5||1,482|
|92 Naugus Ave Marblehead, MA||$755K||3||2||1,714|
|21 Sparhawk Ter Marblehead, MA||$700K||3||2.5||1,872|
|83 Naugus Ave Marblehead, MA||$2.17M||4||3.5||5,150|
|81 Naugus Ave Marblehead, MA||$2.15M||4||4||5,273|
|79 Naugus Ave Marblehead, MA||$970K||3||2.5||1,818|
|87 Naugus Ave Marblehead, MA||$1.68M||3||2.5||3,169|
|72 Naugus Ave Marblehead, MA||$842K||4||3.5||3,020|
|24 Naugus Ave Marblehead, MA||$829K||5||2.5||3,368|
|75 Naugus Ave Marblehead, MA||$910K||3||1||1,266|
|19 Sparhawk Ter Marblehead, MA||$696K||3||1.5||1,954|
|95 Naugus Ave Marblehead, MA||$669K||2||2.5||1,790|
|29 Sparhawk Ter Marblehead, MA||$444K||1||2||912|
Nearby Schools in Marblehead
2-3 & ungraded0.7 mi
7-8 & ungraded1.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!