84 Pioneer Ln, Weaverville, CA 960933 beds, 3 baths, 3,151 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- 369 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Stove
- Price/sqft: $104
- MLS #: 2107348
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Access- All Year, Ceiling Fan(s), Deck(s) Uncovered, Dishwasher, Fenced Part, Garden Area, Gutters & Downspouts, Landscape- Part, Out Buildings, Oven-range, Refrigerator, RV/ Boat Parking, Skylights, Sprinklers Manual, Trees, View of Mountains, W/D Hookups, Washer & Dryer, Water Heater, Wired for Cable, Wood Stove, Work Shop
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,151 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Other
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0244307000
- Zillow Home ID: 35960328
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 84 Pioneer Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 96093 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.6% less than in Weaverville, and 9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 96093 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Weaverville.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 98 Pioneer Ln Weaverville, CA--Studio----
- 11 Wintercreek Way Weaverville, CA$194K321,492
- 61 Grandview Dr Weaverville, CA--------
- 26 Wintercreek Way Weaverville, CA$200K------
- 31 Grandview Dr Weaverville, CA$249K------
- Grandview Weaverville, CA--Studio----
- 80 Grandview Dr Weaverville, CA$249K------
- 91 Pioneer Ln Weaverville, CA$223K------
- 121 Pioneer Ln Weaverville, CA$186K------
- 141 Pioneer Ln Weaverville, CA$195K------
- 30 Bennett Rd Weaverville, CA$198K321,716
- 30 Bennett Ln Weaverville, CA$222K------
- 54 Nabors Ln Weaverville, CA$163K------
- 60 Pioneer Ln Weaverville, CA--Studio----
- 81 Bennett St Weaverville, CA--Studio----
- 196 Pioneer Ln Weaverville, CA--------
- 11 Bennett Ln Weaverville, CA$226K------
- 151 Pioneer Ln Weaverville, CA$208K------
- 60 Bennett Ln Weaverville, CA$156K------
- 101 Grandview Dr Weaverville, CA$234K------
Nearby Schools in Weaverville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.