- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
84 Potomac St, Boston, MA 021322 beds, 1 bath, 1,042 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,197 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1995 for $125,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,042 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: W:20 P:07774 S:030
- Zillow Home ID: 59157120
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 84 Potomac Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Roxbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.9% lower than in Boston, and 75.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West Roxbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Roxbury home values.
- 82 Potomac St Boston, MA$386K31.51,085
- 89 Potomac St Boston, MA$556K31.51,749
- 80 Potomac St Boston, MA$424K321,265
- 86 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA$561K31.51,274
- 0 Mount Vernon # 1 Boston, MA$457K------
- 80 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA$484KStudio1300
- 87 Potomac St Boston, MA$361K211,318
- 91 Potomac St Boston, MA$562K42.51,798
- 85 Potomac St Boston, MA$351K211,042
- 78 Potomac St Boston, MA$353K311,042
- 72 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA$1.17M743,061
- 11 Jennett Ave Boston, MA$359K21950
- 76 Potomac St Boston, MA$373K21.51,042
- 66 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA$1.15M54.55,005
- 100 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA$1.27M543,731
- 513 Lagrange St Boston, MA$470K421,142
- 9 Jennett Ave Boston, MA$531K32.51,900
- 519 Lagrange St Boston, MA$690K41.52,319
- 525 Lagrange St Boston, MA$478K31.51,664
- 70 Potomac St Boston, MA$355K321,042
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.