84 Rockledge Dr, Stamford, CT 069023 beds, 2 baths, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2011 for $555,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- View: Water
- new gas furnace, central a/c and roof
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 001-8615
- Zillow Home ID: 57370039
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 84 Rockledge Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Shippan market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.6% lower than in Stamford, and 56.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Shippan home values rise more quickly than other regions in Stamford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shippan home values.
- 80 Rockledge Dr Stamford, CT$611K42.52,041
- 72 Rockledge Dr Stamford, CT$493K311,296
- 85 Rockledge Dr Stamford, CT$767K32.51,941
- 93 Rocklege Dr Stamford, CT$1.41M43.54,049
- 90 Rockledge Dr Stamford, CT$627K31.52,152
- 76 Rockledge Dr Stamford, CT$694K31.52,277
- 77 Rockledge Dr Stamford, CT$735K42.52,028
- 69 Rockledge Dr Stamford, CT$797K331,854
- 107 Rockledge Dr Stamford, CT$732K432,276
- 132 Ocean Dr E Stamford, CT$1.02M42.52,476
- 11 Sea Beach Dr Stamford, CT$1.4M42.53,384
- 39 Sea Beach Dr Stamford, CT$898K432,090
- 130 Ocean Dr E Stamford, CT$1.07M53.53,908
- 19 Sea Beach Dr Stamford, CT$1.82M53.53,873
- 154 Ocean Dr E Stamford, CT$759K533,159
- 22 Sea Beach Dr Stamford, CT$1.28M42.52,946
- 124 Ocean Dr E Stamford, CT$1.06M544,026
- 153 Ocean Dr E Stamford, CT$700K322,058
- 131 Ocean Dr E Stamford, CT$703K42.51,653
- 66 Hobson St Stamford, CT$1.33M63.53,795
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.