84 Trillium Way, Clayton, NC 275273 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,217 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $228,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 462 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,217 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 16K05026S
- Zillow Home ID: 69103313
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 84 Trillium Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27527 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 63.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 254.1% higher than in Clayton, and 95.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27527 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clayton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27527 home values.
- 98 Trillium Way Clayton, NC$234K32.52,425
- 70 Trillium Way Clayton, NC$189K331,764
- 24 Buckleigh Dr Clayton, NC$169K432,450
- 30 Buckleigh Dr Clayton, NC$167K32.52,450
- 14 Buckleigh Dr Clayton, NC$145K32.51,856
- 6 Buckleigh Dr Clayton, NC$158K432,088
- 50 Trillium Way Clayton, NC$189K32.52,064
- 34 Buckleigh Dr Clayton, NC$142K32.51,783
- 112 Trillium Way Clayton, NC$204K321,899
- 5 Valleyfield Dr Clayton, NC$145K331,782
- 13 Valleyfield Dr Clayton, NC$145K32.51,844
- 40 Buckleigh Dr Clayton, NC$168K32.52,450
- 21 Valleyfield Dr Clayton, NC$157K32.52,043
- 89 Trillium Way Clayton, NC$193K32.51,637
- 77 Trillium Way Clayton, NC$282K533,176
- 36 Trillium Way Clayton, NC$206K42.51,911
- 103 Trillium Way NC$219K32.52,151
- 29 Valleyfield Dr Clayton, NC$143K32.51,668
- Valleyfield Dr Clayton, NC$143K32.51,668
- 128 Trillium Way Clayton, NC$225K322,130
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.