- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
840 Douglas Ave, Naperville, IL 605403 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,235 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
8 blocks to Metra, Children's Museum, and to Downtown Naperville. 2 blocks to a park and 2 blocks to Burlington Park.
- Lot: 10,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2010 for $212,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,235 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 0713102002
- Zillow Home ID: 4506043
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 840 Douglas Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60540, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.4% greater than in Naperville, and 34.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60540 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Naperville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60540 home values.
- 835 Wilson Ave Naperville, IL$269K321,208
- 855 Wilson Ave Naperville, IL$313K--11,303
- 830 Douglas Ave Naperville, IL$299K311,333
- 835 Douglas Ave Naperville, IL$311K31983
- 829 Douglas Ave Naperville, IL$291K31983
- 930 E Chicago Ave Naperville, IL--211,200
- 920 E Chicago Ave Naperville, IL$234K21720
- 820 Douglas Ave Naperville, IL$325K321,650
- 820 Douglas Ave Naperville, IL$322K321,600
- 841 Douglas Ave Naperville, IL--311,000
- 816 Wilson Ave Naperville, IL$332K21.51,260
- 820 Douglas Ave Naperville, IL$321K321,600
- 820 W Douglas Ave Naperville, IL$328K321,650
- 820 Douglas Ave Naperville, IL$339K321,650
- 836 Wilson Ave Naperville, IL$1.02M544,411
- 821 Douglas Ave Naperville, IL$296K31.5983
- 39 N Laird St Naperville, IL$795K42.52,978
- 814 Wilson Ave Naperville, IL--------
- 109 N Laird St Naperville, IL$274K311,100
- 849 Douglas Ave Naperville, IL$332K--11,148
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.