840 Las Palmas Way, San Jose, CA 951333 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,566 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Summerdale Elementary 872 API Scores
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $525,000
- Price/sqft: $335
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 398 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,566 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 25469020
- Zillow Home ID: 19573909
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 840 Las Palmas Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Alum Rock-East Foothills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 75% higher than in San Jose, and 37.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Alum Rock-East Foothills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alum Rock-East Foothills home values.
- 840 Las Palmas Way San Jose, CA$655K331,566
- 2551 Palmetta Palm Ct San Jose, CA$667K42.51,797
- 836 Las Palmas Way San Jose, CA$909K331,566
- 2552 Palmetta Palm Ct San Jose, CA$864K42.51,797
- 833 Fan Palm Ct San Jose, CA$705K32.51,566
- 2555 Palmetta Palm Ct San Jose, CA$655K32.51,426
- 825 Wyman Way APT 4 San Jose, CA$309K21798
- 825 Wyman Way APT 3 San Jose, CA$274K21903
- 2556 Palmetta Palm Ct San Jose, CA$718K32.51,566
- 825 Wyman Way APT 2 San Jose, CA$293K21903
- 825 Wyman Way APT 1 San Jose, CA$288K21810
- 832 Fan Palm Ct San Jose, CA$716K42.51,797
- 816 Las Palmas Way San Jose, CA$672K32.51,566
- 819 Wyman Way APT 4 San Jose, CA$271K21798
- 819 Wyman Way APT 3 San Jose, CA$277K21903
- 2559 Palmetta Palm Ct San Jose, CA$679K32.51,566
- 817 Fan Palm Ct San Jose, CA$685K32.51,566
- 819 Wyman Way APT 2 San Jose, CA$306K21903
- 819 Wyman Way APT 1 San Jose, CA$284K21810
- 831 Las Palmas Way San Jose, CA$660K32.51,566
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.