840 Nicole Ct, West Linn, OR 970684 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,661 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $430,000
- Price/sqft: $162
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 782 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,661 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 01455115
- Zillow Home ID: 48304324
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 840 Nicole Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97068 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for West Linn, and 58.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97068 home values.
- 836 Nicole Ct West Linn, OR$474K432,965
- 844 Nicole Ct West Linn, OR$471K432,813
- 830 Nicole Ct West Linn, OR$442K42.52,879
- 2036 Fields Dr West Linn, OR$524K42.53,167
- 2024 Fields Dr West Linn, OR$503K32.53,042
- 850 Nicole Ct West Linn, OR$446K422,432
- 854 Nicole Ct West Linn, OR$386K322,349
- 2206 Michael Dr West Linn, OR$607K433,147
- 826 Nicole Ct West Linn, OR$297K321,664
- 2048 Fields Dr West Linn, OR$522K32.52,971
- 839 Nicole Ct West Linn, OR$414K42.52,492
- 851 Nicole Ct West Linn, OR$381K32.52,259
- 820 Nicole Ct West Linn, OR$379K32.52,362
- 811 Nicole Ct West Linn, OR$431K42.52,480
- 2205 Michael Dr West Linn, OR$591K42.53,082
- 816 Nicole Ct West Linn, OR$423K32.52,673
- 2207 Michael Dr West Linn, OR$496K42.53,125
- 823 Alicia Ct West Linn, OR$414K42.52,677
- 2012 Fields Dr West Linn, OR$655K53.54,674
- 2050 Fields Dr West Linn, OR$518K32.53,207
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!