840 Perris St, San Bernardino, CA 924114 beds, 1 bath, 1,060 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,230 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $142
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,060 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1912
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0139252180000
- Zillow Home ID: 17223856
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 840 Perris Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the San Bernardino market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 48.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60% higher than in Riverside Metro, and 95.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent San Bernardino home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or San Bernardino home values.
- 856 Perris St San Bernardino, CA$108K11576
- 832 Perris St San Bernardino, CA$129K21950
- 860 Perris St San Bernardino, CA$199K31.751,441
- 830 Perris St San Bernardino, CA$148K321,078
- 872 Perris St San Bernardino, CA$128K21912
- 847 N K St San Bernardino, CA$146K321,260
- 855 N K St San Bernardino, CA$161K321,180
- 839 N K St San Bernardino, CA$182K421,640
- 863 N K St San Bernardino, CA$198K----1,440
- 831 N K St San Bernardino, CA$92K21640
- 1042 W 8th St San Bernardino, CA$122K32835
- 878 Perris St San Bernardino, CA$158K311,112
- 1048 W 8th St San Bernardino, CA$117K31884
- 1038 W 8th St San Bernardino, CA$164K321,334
- 871 N K St San Bernardino, CA$95K21500
- 1052 W 8th St San Bernardino, CA$146K211,184
- 849 Perris St San Bernardino, CA$106K21840
- 857 Perris St San Bernardino, CA$111K211,006
- 841 Perris St San Bernardino, CA$193K421,418
- 831 Perris St San Bernardino, CA$97K21844
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.