840 Sloat Blvd, San Francisco, CA 941323 beds, 2 baths, 1,683 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,892 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 1992 for $140,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,683 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 49
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: 2527B004
- Zillow Home ID: 15126499
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 840 Sloat Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94132, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.4% lower than in San Francisco, and 17.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94132 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94132 home values.
- 45 Crestlake Dr San Francisco, CA$1.05M--21,908
- 33 Crestlake Dr San Francisco, CA$1.08M--22,000
- 880 Sloat Blvd San Francisco, CA$1.06M--11,565
- 22 Gabilan Way San Francisco, CA$1.13M431,890
- 55 Crestlake Dr San Francisco, CA$1.15M421,947
- 830 Sloat Blvd San Francisco, CA$1.33M432,564
- 2 Gabilan Way San Francisco, CA$1.15M322,015
- 845 Sloat Blvd San Francisco, CA$1.39M432,410
- 42 Crestlake Dr San Francisco, CA$970K--11,660
- 38 Crestlake Dr San Francisco, CA$1.01M221,805
- 46 Crestlake Dr San Francisco, CA$1.01M311,660
- 34 Crestlake Dr San Francisco, CA$1.02M--11,865
- 800 Sloat Blvd San Francisco, CA$1.29M332,451
- 50 Crestlake Dr San Francisco, CA$973K--11,660
- 30 Crestlake Dr San Francisco, CA$1.01M311,865
- 2910 25th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.33M32.52,695
- 56 Crestlake Dr San Francisco, CA$983K311,660
- 801 Sloat Blvd San Francisco, CA$1.29M322,250
- 901 Sloat Blvd San Francisco, CA$1.2M--21,805
- 28 Crestlake Dr San Francisco, CA$995K211,865
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.