840 W 27th St, San Bernardino, CA 924053 beds, 2 baths, 1,266 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2003 for $113,500
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- RV Parking
- Guest parking, Living room
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 5.5
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,266 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1945
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 330
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0149094310000
- Zillow Home ID: 17237662
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 840 W 27th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Arrowview, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.9% higher than in San Bernardino, and 109.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Arrowview home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Arrowview home values.
- 844 W 27th St San Bernardino, CA$142K21810
- 832 W 27th St San Bernardino, CA$156K21910
- 2740 N H St San Bernardino, CA$205K421,742
- 824 W 27th St San Bernardino, CA$159K31982
- 2748 N H St San Bernardino, CA$190K321,352
- 2724 N H St San Bernardino, CA$184K221,154
- 2756 N H St San Bernardino, CA$192K321,274
- 816 W 27th St San Bernardino, CA$151K21831
- 2764 N H St San Bernardino, CA$151K21837
- 808 W 27th St San Bernardino, CA$167K311,084
- 2695 Carlton St San Bernardino, CA$182K211,106
- 2772 N H St San Bernardino, CA$163K311,038
- 2696 N H St San Bernardino, CA$170K321,106
- 2681 Carlton St San Bernardino, CA$165K311,104
- 2780 N H St San Bernardino, CA$193K321,197
- N Crescent Ave San Bernardino, CA$91K21818
- 2672 N H St San Bernardino, CA$168K311,104
- 2667 Carlton St San Bernardino, CA$178K211,106
- 2788 N H St San Bernardino, CA$150K21865
- 2733 N H St San Bernardino, CA$157K21955
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.