* 1 bedroom, 1 full bath
* 667 sf in immaculate condition (building is +/- 5 years old)
* Heated interior hallway (hallways are heated and cooled so saves you money on your heating/cooling)
* Covered Balcony w/ sliding glass doors
* Gated Garage
* Gated Parking Space plus plenty of guest parking in front of commercial area
* Street Parking also available w/ city parking permit
* Bicycle parking available in garage
* Oak colored Pergo wood flooring
* Upgraded Berber carpeting in bedrooms w/ extra padding
* Granite Counter Tops
* Refrigerator, Microwave , Garbage Disposal, Electric Stove, Washer & Dryer, Lots of closet space
* Central Heating with controls in living/dining room and bedroom
* Gated security badge entry
* Conveniently located above Oceanview Shopping Center
- Newly opened Oceanview Supermarket (formerly Albertson's)
- Rite Aid
- Bally Total Fitness
- Extreme pizza
- Hollywood Video
- Dry Cleaning
- Postal Center
PLEASE CALL/TEXT ME AT (415)513-8876 OR EMAIL ME AT FIONA.SANTOS@COLDWELLBANKER.COM FOR PICTURES AND FLYER. ALSO AVAILABLE: 2 UNITS WITH 2 BEDROOMS/2 BATHS EACH - 1 IS TENANT OCCUPIED AT $2,500/MONTH (GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY!), THE OTHER ONE WILL BE DELIVERED VACANT UPON CLOSING. VISIT http://www.oceanviewterr.com for photos and more info.
- Built in 2002
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: May 2013 for $370,000
- Price/sqft: $555
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Gated Entry
- Located above the Oceanview Village Shopping Center
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 667 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 7126A185
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 67394782
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Ingleside Heights home values will increase 3.3% next year, compared to a 4.3% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Ingleside Heights homes, this home is valued 39.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ingleside Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.1% lower than in San Francisco, and 5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Ingleside Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ingleside Heights home values.
|Other Units in this Building (361)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 3981 Alemany Blvd|
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!