8402 Split Stone Ln, Raleigh, NC 276133 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,926 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 57 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $390
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2009 for $220,000
- Price/sqft: $119
- MLS #: 1968463
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 281 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,926 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 077702787405000
- Zillow Home ID: 65339691
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8402 Split Stone Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northwest Raleigh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.8% lower than in Raleigh, and 52.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Raleigh home values.
- 1 beds, 3.5 baths
3,852 sqft, 6,969 sqft lot, built in 2006
- 1 beds, 3.5 baths
- 8404 Split Stone Ln Raleigh, NC$227K--2.51,988
- 8400 Split Stone Ln Raleigh, NC$207K22.51,592
- 8406 Split Stone Ln Raleigh, NC$204K--2.51,476
- 8405 Stoneyard Pl Raleigh, NC$230K32.52,003
- 8403 Stoneyard Pl Raleigh, NC$203K22.51,530
- 8218 Beaded Stone St Raleigh, NC$245K--2.52,036
- 8407 Stoneyard Pl Raleigh, NC$214K--2.51,692
- 8229 Stone Cellar Dr Raleigh, NC$213K32.51,763
- 8216 Beaded Stone St Raleigh, NC$273K--2.52,419
- 8219 Beaded Stone St Raleigh, NC$236K--2.51,989
- 8227 Stone Cellar Dr Raleigh, NC$228K--2.51,988
- 8214 Beaded Stone St Raleigh, NC$223K--2.51,657
- 8217 Beaded Stone St Raleigh, NC$232K--2.51,988
- 8225 Stone Cellar Dr Raleigh, NC$228K--2.51,988
- 8232 Stone Cellar Dr Raleigh, NC$202K--2.51,431
- 8212 Beaded Stone St Raleigh, NC$286K--2.52,717
- 8215 Beaded Stone St Raleigh, NC$273K32.52,682
- 8404 Stoneyard Pl Raleigh, NC$241K--2.51,988
- 8406 Stoneyard Pl Raleigh, NC$198K22.51,566
- 8230 Stone Cellar Dr Raleigh, NC$227K32.51,900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.