8404 Parkchester Pl, Oak Ridge, NC 273104 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.94 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $420,000
- Price/sqft: $100
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 701 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 0166636
- Zillow Home ID: 71004564
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8404 Parkchester Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27310 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 25.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.4% less than in Oak Ridge, and 6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 27310 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oak Ridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27310 home values.
- 8309 Linville Oaks Dr Oak Ridge, NC$573K44.54,570
- 8402 Parkchester Pl Oak Ridge, NC$578K54.54,248
- 8307 Linville Oaks Dr Oak Ridge, NC$559K53.54,674
- 8401 Linville Oaks Dr Oak Ridge, NC$658K564,774
- 8401 Parkchester Pl Oak Ridge, NC$546K453,971
- 8312 Linville Oaks Dr Oak Ridge, NC$591K43.54,202
- 8500 Parkchester Pl Oak Ridge, NC$545K43.54,161
- 8305 Linville Oaks Dr Oak Ridge, NC$556K43.54,214
- 8403 Linville Oaks Dr Oak Ridge, NC$555K43.54,356
- 8500 Crested Oak Ct Oak Ridge, NC$551K43.53,135
- 8501 Parkchester Pl Oak Ridge, NC$556K44.54,085
- 8502 Parkchester Pl Oak Ridge, NC$564K54.53,201
- 8503 Crested Oak Ct Oak Ridge, NC$517K43.53,794
- 8303 Linville Oaks Dr Oak Ridge, NC$528K43.53,660
- 8308 Linville Oaks Dr Oak Ridge, NC$844K578,371
- 8503 Parkchester Pl Oak Ridge, NC$550K444,414
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.