8405 Papelon Way, Jacksonville, FL 322174 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,735 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $380,000
- Price/sqft: $139
- Parking: 532 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,735 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 115
- Parcel #: 1516691132
- Zillow Home ID: 44559197
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8405 Papelon Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Goodby's Creek, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.6% less than in Jacksonville, and 33.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Goodby's Creek home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Goodby's Creek home values.
- 8413 Papelon Way Jacksonville, FL$288K332,988
- 8406 Frontera Cir Jacksonville, FL$432K433,109
- 4076 Corrientes Ct S Jacksonville, FL$256K221,368
- 8414 Frontera Cir Jacksonville, FL$295K333,073
- 4068 Corrientes Ct S Jacksonville, FL$203K321,652
- 8421 Papelon Way Jacksonville, FL$241K432,371
- 8402 Papelon Way Jacksonville, FL$520K433,096
- 4084 Corrientes Ct S Jacksonville, FL$244K221,244
- 8410 Papelon Way Jacksonville, FL$344K332,598
- 4060 Corrientes Ct S Jacksonville, FL$217K321,675
- 8418 Papelon Way Jacksonville, FL$269K322,077
- 4092 Corrientes Ct S Jacksonville, FL$244K221,558
- 4052 Corrientes Ct S Jacksonville, FL$245K33.52,105
- 8429 Papelon Way Jacksonville, FL$271K332,513
- 8422 Frontera Cir Jacksonville, FL$432K43.53,957
- 8426 Papelon Way Jacksonville, FL$423K32.52,754
- 4521 Corrientes Cir S Jacksonville, FL$245K321,907
- 4083 Corrientes Ct S Jacksonville, FL$240K221,907
- 4527 Corrientes Cir S Jacksonville, FL$194K221,349
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292