8406 Bedford Ln, Tampa, FL 336154 beds, 3 baths, 1,950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Familie oriented subdivision with people who care, waterfront community with private boatramp.
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $189,500
- Price/sqft: $97
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- UNDER CONTRACT.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Room count: 6
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,950 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2118527779
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8406 Bedford Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33615 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 102.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.6% less than in Town 'n' Country, and 234.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33615 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town 'n' Country.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33615 home values.
- 8406 Bedford Ln Tampa, FL$182K431,950
- 8406 Bedford Ln Tampa, FL$246K431,950
- 8408 Bedford Ln Tampa, FL$154K421,770
- 8404 Bedford Ln Tampa, FL$145K321,362
- 8411 Stillbrook Ave Tampa, FL$185K321,362
- 8413 Stillbrook Ave Tampa, FL$145K321,479
- 8409 Stillbrook Ave Tampa, FL$148K321,362
- 8402 Bedford Ln Tampa, FL$236K421,827
- 8415 Stillbrook Ave Tampa, FL$160K321,438
- 8405 Bedford Ln Tampa, FL$172K222,016
- 8405 Stillbrook Ave Tampa, FL$176K321,742
- 8410 Bedford Ln Tampa, FL$135K321,362
- 4908 Shetland Ave Tampa, FL$154K32.52,049
- 8409 Bedford Ln Tampa, FL$199K331,590
- 8401 Stillbrook Ave Tampa, FL$160K221,513
- 8417 Stillbrook Ave Tampa, FL$190K322,181
- 8412 Stillbrook Ave Tampa, FL$161K221,513
- 8410 Stillbrook Ave Tampa, FL$146K321,539
- 8412 Bedford Ln Tampa, FL$152K321,488
- 8414 Stillbrook Ave Tampa, FL$174K421,988
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.