8407 Gibbs Pl, Philadelphia, PA 191534 beds, 2 baths, 1,488 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- 112 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Oct 1990 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $103
- MLS #: 6400345
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Territorial
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,488 sqft
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 23
- Parcel #: 405182503
- Zillow Home ID: 10409016
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8407 Gibbs Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Eastwick, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.1% less than in Philadelphia, and 1.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Eastwick home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Eastwick home values.
- 8405 Gibbs Pl Philadelphia, PA$143K311,488
- 8409 Gibbs Pl Philadelphia, PA$147K311,488
- 8403 Gibbs Pl Philadelphia, PA$150K31.51,488
- 8411 Gibbs Pl Philadelphia, PA$152K311,488
- 8413 Gibbs Pl Philadelphia, PA$147K311,488
- 8401 Gibbs Pl Philadelphia, PA$150K311,488
- 8404 Lyons Pl Philadelphia, PA$147K321,488
- 8415 Gibbs Pl Philadelphia, PA$146K311,488
- 8402 Lyons Pl Philadelphia, PA$148K31.51,488
- 8406 Lyons Pl Philadelphia, PA$147K311,488
- 8408 Lyons Pl Philadelphia, PA$148K311,488
- 8438 Gibbs Pl Philadelphia, PA------1,488
- 8400 Lyons Pl Philadelphia, PA$161K412,192
- 8410 Lyons Pl Philadelphia, PA$152K311,488
- 8417 Gibbs Pl Philadelphia, PA$156K311,488
- 8412 Lyons Pl Philadelphia, PA$149K311,488
- 8414 Lyons Pl Philadelphia, PA$149K311,488
- 8419 Gibbs Pl Philadelphia, PA$152K311,488
- 8410 Gibbs Pl Philadelphia, PA$159K311,440
- 8408 Gibbs Pl Philadelphia, PA$159K32.51,640
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.