8408 Mercury St, El Paso, TX 799044 beds, 2 baths, 2,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: S912999001E0450
- Zillow Home ID: 66989524
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8408 Mercury Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northeast, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.4% greater than in El Paso, and 13.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 8410 Mercury St El Paso, TX$109K321,400
- 8404 Mercury St El Paso, TX$116K321,327
- 8412 Mercury St El Paso, TX$167K42.52,133
- 8408 Mercury St APT C El Paso, TX$227K422,800
- 8408 Mercury St APT A El Paso, TX$188K432,531
- 8421 Mercury St El Paso, TX$109K421,698
- 8402 Mercury St El Paso, TX$140K421,893
- 8408 Mercury St APT B El Paso, TX$218K433,004
- 8408 Mercury St APT D El Paso, TX$218K433,200
- 4104 Tradewind Ct El Paso, TX$74K--11,008
- 4100 Tradewind Ct El Paso, TX$83K--11,008
- 4108 Tradewind Ct El Paso, TX$74K--11,008
- 8417 Mercury St El Paso, TX$192K222,710
- 8400 Mercury St El Paso, TX$148K322,070
- 8415 Mercury St El Paso, TX$104K--11,572
- 8413 Mercury St El Paso, TX$99K321,300
- 8511 Mercury St El Paso, TX$110K21975
- 4112 Tradewind Ct El Paso, TX$75K--11,008
- 4115 Edgar Park Ave El Paso, TX$215K322,621
- 8513 Mercury St El Paso, TX$177K632,663
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.