8409 Fenwick Ave, Tampa, FL 336473 beds, 2 baths, 2,102 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,268 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $177,000
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,102 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 57
- Parcel #: 0335820708
- Zillow Home ID: 44922069
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8409 Fenwick Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Meadows, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.9% higher than in Tampa, and 271% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Meadows home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Meadows home values.
- 8411 Fenwick Ave Tampa, FL$194K321,726
- 8407 Fenwick Ave Tampa, FL$168K321,566
- 8413 Fenwick Ave Tampa, FL$239K42.52,321
- 8405 Fenwick Ave Tampa, FL$194K321,812
- 8415 Fenwick Ave Tampa, FL$204K321,596
- 8410 Fenwick Ave Tampa, FL$203K321,736
- 8403 Fenwick Ave Tampa, FL$168K321,566
- 8412 Fenwick Ave Tampa, FL$230K322,110
- 8408 Fenwick Ave Tampa, FL$183K321,574
- 8414 Fenwick Ave Tampa, FL$228K322,041
- 18107 Antietam Ct Tampa, FL$197K321,626
- 8417 Fenwick Ave Tampa, FL$221K321,839
- 8401 Fenwick Ave Tampa, FL$192K321,686
- 18105 Antietam Ct Tampa, FL$196K321,626
- 8406 Fenwick Ave Tampa, FL$200K331,626
- 8416 Fenwick Ave Tampa, FL$215K321,814
- 18103 Antietam Ct Tampa, FL$197K321,626
- 8404 Fenwick Ave Tampa, FL$190K321,999
- 8418 Fenwick Ave Tampa, FL$230K432,004
- 18101 Antietam Ct Tampa, FL$195K331,758
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.