841 Font Ter, San Jose, CA 951263 beds, 3 baths, 1,626 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2008
- HOA Fee: $240
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 418 sqft
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $505,000
- Price/sqft: $311
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Mountain
- Recess lighting, water softener, reverse osmosis water filter.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,626 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 26476005
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 89476317
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 841 Font Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% higher than in San Jose, and 55.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 845 Font Ter San Jose, CA$657K331,621
- 845 Font Ter San Jose, CA$669K331,621
- 801 Font Ter San Jose, CA$656K22.51,727
- 833 Font Ter San Jose, CA$970K331,930
- 805 Font Ter San Jose, CA$576K22.51,343
- 829 Font Ter San Jose, CA$970K331,930
- 809 Font Ter # 597 San Jose, CA$619K22.51,343
- 817 Font Ter San Jose, CA$644K331,621
- 837 Font Ter San Jose, CA$596K22.51,335
- 825 Font Ter San Jose, CA$579K22.51,335
- 813 Font Ter San Jose, CA$636K22.51,727
- 822 Font Ter San Jose, CA$590K331,626
- 826 Font Ter San Jose, CA$561K22.51,335
- 340 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$543K22.251,335
- 338 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$1M33.51,930
- 821 Font Ter San Jose, CA$641K331,626
- 336 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$1M331,930
- 842 Font Ter San Jose, CA$623K331,626
- 806 Font Ter San Jose, CA$557K22.51,343
- 802 Font Ter San Jose, CA$637K22.51,727
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.