841 Park Dr, Birmingham, AL 352353 beds, 2 baths, 1,509 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- 1 day on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 1995 for $77,005
- Price/sqft: $66
- MLS #: 603525
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 312 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,509 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 12304012001000RR00
- Zillow Home ID: 898572
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 841 Park Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 35235 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 157.1% higher than in Birmingham, and 73.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 35235 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Birmingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35235 home values.
- 917 Hagwood Rd Birmingham, AL$85K321,217
- 837 Park Dr Birmingham, AL$89K31.51,457
- 905 Hagwood Rd Birmingham, AL$91K321,410
- 921 Hagwood Rd Birmingham, AL$92K321,040
- 833 Park Dr Birmingham, AL$57K31.51,109
- 912 Hagwood Rd Birmingham, AL$47K321,253
- 908 Hagwood Rd Birmingham, AL$75K31.51,414
- 836 Park Dr Birmingham, AL$92K32952
- 916 Hagwood Rd Birmingham, AL$77K311,343
- 904 Hagwood Rd Birmingham, AL--311,109
- 920 Hagwood Rd Birmingham, AL$63K311,008
- 901 Hagwood Rd Birmingham, AL$76K31975
- 1036 Kelly Dr Birmingham, AL$75K31.51,101
- 829 Park Dr Birmingham, AL$101K321,109
- 832 Park Dr Birmingham, AL$98K321,101
- 900 Hagwood Rd Birmingham, AL$80K311,399
- 924 Hagwood Rd Birmingham, AL$69K321,216
- 1032 Kelly Dr Birmingham, AL$103K321,132
- 841 Wear Dr Birmingham, AL$91K322,000
- 1028 Kelly Dr Birmingham, AL$136K31.51,420
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.