- Built in 1899
- Views: 2,079 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $165,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $236
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Compactor, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COOLING \ Heat Pump, COOLING \ Individual, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, HEATING \ Individual, HEATING \ Unit Control, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, RESTRICTIONS \ Other (See Remarks), STYLE \ Other (See Remarks), UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Partially Below Grade
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 17
- Floor size: 700 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: W:10 P:01219 S:006
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 71497056
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $241-529K.
Market guideZillow predicts Mission Hill home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Mission Hill homes, this home is valued 15.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 29% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mission Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.9% higher than in Boston, and 33.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mission Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission Hill home values.
|Other Units in this Building (19)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 841 Parker St|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!