- Built in 2007
- 23 days on Zillow
- Views: 776 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 242 sqft
- Last sold: May 2013 for $215,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $148
- MLS #: 07449596
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Finished basement, 377 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Basement \ Slab\None, Cooling Source \ Electric, Heating Type \ Central, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Parking \ Auto Garage Door, Parking \ 1 Car, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Pantry, Style \ Traditional, Amenities \ Walk To Shopping, Exterior Features \ Balcony, Lot Description \ None, Parking \ Drive Under\Basement, Water\Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Equipment \ Alarm - Smoke\Fire, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Solid Surface Counters, Parking \ Garage, Amenities \ Underground Utilities, Equipment \ Alarm - Burglar, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Unit Description \ End Unit, Amenities \ Walk To Marta, Rooms \ Master On Main Level, Interior Features \ Bookcases, Amenities \ Security, Interior Features \ Garden Tub, Construction \ Brick\Frame, Water\Sewer \ Low Flow Fixtures
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,455 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 18 349 08 060
- Zillow Home ID: 79989586
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $185-291K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30338 home values will rise 5.3% next year, compared to a 5.4% increase for Dunwoody as a whole. Among 30338 homes, this home is 31.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 20% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30338, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% greater than in Dunwoody, and 10.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30338 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dunwoody.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30338 home values.
Nearby Schools in Dunwoody
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.