8410 Hood Dr, Richmond, VA 232273 beds, 2 baths, 1,368 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,368 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Parcel #: 7897575984
- Zillow Home ID: 12317459
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8410 Hood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23227 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 92.9% lower than in Chamberlayne, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 23227 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chamberlayne.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23227 home values.
- 8408 Hood Dr Richmond, VA$153K41.51,907
- 8412 Hood Dr Richmond, VA$121K31984
- 8414 Hood Dr Richmond, VA$138K31.51,254
- 904 Penobscot Rd Richmond, VA$151K321,348
- 8406 Hood Dr Richmond, VA$152K31.51,648
- 905 Ironington Rd Richmond, VA$142K311,690
- 910 Ironington Rd Richmond, VA$177K321,210
- 906 Penobscot Rd Richmond, VA$143K321,202
- 905 Penobscot Rd Richmond, VA$142K31.51,254
- 8404 Hood Dr Richmond, VA$168K31.51,272
- 8413 Hood Dr Richmond, VA$144K421,654
- 8411 Hood Dr Richmond, VA$160K31.51,602
- 8500 Hood Dr Richmond, VA$145K321,267
- 907 Ironington Rd Richmond, VA$148K321,665
- 907 Penobscot Rd Richmond, VA$173K42.52,142
- 8407 Hood Dr Richmond, VA$110K311,121
- 8402 Hood Dr Richmond, VA$127K31.51,248
- 908 Penobscot Rd Richmond, VA$140K31.51,658
- 8501 Hood Dr Richmond, VA$159K311,868
- 8502 Hood Dr Richmond, VA$143K321,216
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.