- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8412 Hume Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631142 beds, 1 bath, 926 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,384 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2006 for $95,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 216 sqft
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 926 sqft
- Lot depth: 184
- Lot width: 51
- Parcel #: 14K330265
- Zillow Home ID: 2696501
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8412 Hume Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 63114 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 66% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9% lower than in Saint John, and 264.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 63114 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint John.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63114 home values.
- 8414 Hume Ave Saint Louis, MO$49K21840
- 8410 Hume Ave Saint Louis, MO$50K21874
- 8418 Hume Ave Saint Louis, MO$57K21919
- 8416 Hume Ave Saint Louis, MO--------
- 2845 Endicott Ave Saint Louis, MO$66K21.51,200
- 2847 Endicott Ave Saint Louis, MO$62K311,116
- 2841 Endicott Ave Saint Louis, MO$105K321,345
- 2900 Kincaid Ave Saint Louis, MO$94K311,500
- Betty Lee Ave Saint Louis, MO$78K21792
- 2849 Endicott Ave Saint Louis, MO$50K211,092
- 8420 Hume Ave Saint Louis, MO$64K31884
- 8511 Renz Ave Saint Louis, MO$71K221,716
- 2851 Endicott Ave Saint Louis, MO$92K211,142
- 2904 Kincaid Ave Saint Louis, MO$46K31840
- 2837 Endicott Ave Saint Louis, MO$55K11994
- 8515 Renz Ave Saint Louis, MO$47K21858
- 8409 Hume Ave Saint Louis, MO$42K31864
- 8422 Hume Ave Saint Louis, MO$46K21884
- 2908 Kincaid Ave Saint Louis, MO$89K311,042
- 8519 Renz Ave Saint Louis, MO$54K211,036
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.