8415 102nd Rd, Ozone Park, NY 114164 beds, 2.5 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Detached , Frame.
1st Floor: Kitchen, Living room / Dining room, 1 BR & 1/2 Bath.
2nd Floor: 3 Bedrooms & Full Bath.
Basement: Full Finished open space with kitchen & Full bath.
Back yard, Garage & Private Driveway.
Hardwood Floors, Granite counter top.
All Stainless Steel Appliances Included.
Call anytime for more info:
- Single Family
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $425,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2109411005
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8415 102nd Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ozone Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 312.5% greater than in New York, and 68.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ozone Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ozone Park home values.
- 84th St Jamaica, NY$535K----450
- 8168 102nd Rd Jamaica, NY$449K----1,520
- 8401 102nd Rd Jamaica, NY$595K----2,550
- 8166 102nd Rd Jamaica, NY$476K----1,596
- 8403 102nd Rd Jamaica, NY--------
- 8165 102nd Rd Jamaica, NY$650K----3,265
- 8163 102nd Rd Jamaica, NY$612K----3,265
- 8405 102nd Rd Jamaica, NY$741K----4,400
- 8164 102nd Rd Jamaica, NY$478K----1,064
- 8161 102nd Rd Jamaica, NY$743K----3,265
- 8407 102nd Rd Jamaica, NY$886K----4,400
- 8159 102nd Rd Jamaica, NY$625K----3,265
- 8409 102nd Rd Jamaica, NY$382K----1,740
- 8402 102nd Ave Jamaica, NY$543K----1,500
- 8404 102nd Ave Jamaica, NY$826K----3,630
- Liberty Ave Queens Village, NY--------
- 8406 102nd Ave Jamaica, NY$687K----3,630
- 8158 102nd Rd Jamaica, NY$526K----2,016
- 8157 102nd Rd Jamaica, NY$698K----3,265
- 8401 Liberty Ave Jamaica, NY$529K----3,300
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292