- Lot: 7,501 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- 85 days on Zillow
- Views: 8,884 all time views
- 76 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $700,000
- Price/sqft: $539
- MLS #: 15884435
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- View: Water
- Listing Status \ Active, Lot Size Source \ Public Records, Square Footage Source \ Public Records, System Locale \ CARETS, Possession \ CloseOfEscrow, View \ No View, Common Walls \ Detached\No Common Walls, Cooking Appliances \ Built-Ins, Spa Descriptions \ None, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Lot Description \ Yard, Fence \ Wood, Kitchen Features \ Counter Top, Listing Terms \ Cash, Lot Description \ Landscaped, Lot Location \ Park Nearby, Interior Features \ Turnkey, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Other Structural Features \ Rain Gutters, Eating Areas \ Formal Dining Rm, Sprinklers \ Rear, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Counter \ Bar, CARETS Listing Status \ Back Up Offer, Interior Features \ Built-Ins, Fence \ Brick Wall, Other Structural Features \ Full Copper Plumbing, Sprinklers \ Drip System, Water Heater Features \ Water Heater Central, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Sewer \ In Street (N), Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Parking Type \ Garage, Playing Courts \ None (N), Cooking Appliances \ Range Hood, Building Structure Style \ Mid Century, Legal Disclosures \ Owner Has R.E. License (N), Entry Location \ Ground Level w\steps, Property Condition \ Updated\Remodeled, Bathroom Features \ Shower and Tub, Lot Description \ Front Yard, Bedroom Features \ Master Suite, Lot Description \ Back Yard, Kitchen Features \ Island, Cooking Appliances \ Cooktop - Gas, Bathroom Features \ Double Vanity(s), Eating Areas \ Kitchen Island, Buyer Financing \ Cash, Interior Features \ Crown Moldings, Bathroom Features \ Shower Stall, Lot Location \ Near Public Transit, Foundation Details \ Foundation - Concrete Slab, Lot Description \ Street Lighting, Interior Features \ Recessed Lighting, Buyer Financing \ FHA, Bathroom Features \ Double Shower, Security Safety \ Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, Lot Location \ City, Lot Description \ Gutters, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Garage Spaces Total \ 2.0
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,169 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 4113008003
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20384394
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $930K-1.25M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Westchester home values will rise 6.1% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Westchester homes, this home is 44.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 2.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Westchester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.3% lower than in Los Angeles, and 62.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Westchester home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westchester home values.
|8412 Loyola Blvd Los Angeles, CA||$1.12M||6||2||2,187|
|8424 Loyola Blvd Los Angeles, CA||$842K||3||3||1,119|
|8406 Loyola Blvd Los Angeles, CA||$1.09M||3||3||2,004|
|7077 W 85th St Los Angeles, CA||$1.13M||2||2||1,842|
|8417 Holy Cross Pl Los Angeles, CA||$853K||2||2||1,309|
|8425 Holy Cross Pl Los Angeles, CA||$1.05M||3||2||2,058|
|8415 Holy Cross Pl Los Angeles, CA||$944K||3||3||1,668|
|8429 Holy Cross Pl Los Angeles, CA||$1.31M||5||3||2,662|
|8409 Holy Cross Pl Los Angeles, CA||$766K||2||1||990|
|8400 Loyola Blvd Los Angeles, CA||$1.1M||4||3||2,257|
|8405 Holy Cross Pl Los Angeles, CA||$847K||3||2||1,350|
|8433 Holy Cross Pl Los Angeles, CA||$867K||3||2||1,364|
|8344 Loyola Blvd Los Angeles, CA||$2.35M||6||7||5,409|
|8401 Holy Cross Pl Los Angeles, CA||$956K||3||2||1,576|
|8419 Loyola Blvd Los Angeles, CA||$1.07M||4||3||1,954|
|8425 Loyola Blvd Los Angeles, CA||$933K||3||2||1,662|
|8413 Loyola Blvd Los Angeles, CA||$1.09M||3||2||2,005|
|8407 Loyola Blvd Los Angeles, CA||$1.14M||3||2||2,334|
|7101 W 85th St Los Angeles, CA||$971K||2||2||1,613|
|7076 W 85th St Los Angeles, CA||$865K||3||2||1,643|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.