- Lot: 7,501 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- 50 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,504 all time views
- 58 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $700,000
- Price/sqft: $539
- MLS #: 15884435
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- View: Water
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Bathroom Features \ Double Shower, Bathroom Features \ Double Vanity(s), Bathroom Features \ Shower and Tub, Bathroom Features \ Shower Stall, Bedroom Features \ Master Suite, Bedroom Features \ WalkInCloset, Building Structure Style \ Mid Century, Buyer Financing \ Cash, Buyer Financing \ Cash to New Loan, Buyer Financing \ FHA, Buyer Financing \ VA Loan, Common Walls \ Detached/No Common Walls, Cooking Appliances \ Built-Ins, Cooking Appliances \ Cooktop - Gas, Cooking Appliances \ Double Oven, Cooking Appliances \ Range, Cooking Appliances \ Range Hood, Cooling Type \ Central A/C, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Counter / Bar, Eating Areas \ Formal Dining Rm, Eating Areas \ Kitchen Island, Entry Location \ Ground Level w/steps, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Construction \ Wood, Fence \ Brick Wall, Fence \ Wood, Fireplace Rooms \ Living Room, Floor Material \ Carpet, Floor Material \ Tile (N), Foundation Details \ Combination Foundation, Foundation Details \ Foundation - Concrete Slab, Foundation Details \ Raised Foundation, Garage Spaces Total \ 2.0, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Interior Features \ Built-Ins, Interior Features \ Crown Moldings, Interior Features \ Recessed Lighting, Interior Features \ Turnkey, Kitchen Features \ Counter Top, Kitchen Features \ Island, Laundry Locations \ Individual Room, Laundry Locations \ Inside, Legal Disclosures \ Owner Has R.E. License (N), Listing Terms \ Cash, Listing Terms \ Cash To New Loan, Listing Terms \ FHA Loan, Listing Terms \ VA Loan, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell/Lease, Lot Description \ Back Yard, Lot Description \ Fenced, Lot Description \ Front Yard, Lot Description \ Gutters, Lot Description \ Landscaped, Lot Description \ Lawn, Lot Description \ Room for a Pool (N), Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Lot Description \ Street Lighting, Lot Description \ Yard, Lot Location \ City, Lot Location \ Near Public Transit, Lot Location \ Park Nearby, Lot Size Source \ Public Records, Other Structural Features \ Full Copper Plumbing, Other Structural Features \ Rain Gutters, Parking Type \ Garage, Parking Type \ Garage Is Detached, Patio Features \ Brick, Patio Features \ Patio Open, Patio Features \ Porch - Front, Playing Courts \ None (N), Possession \ CloseOfEscrow, Property Condition \ Updated/Remodeled, Roofing \ Other, Rooms \ Dining Room, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Rooms \ Office, Security Safety \ Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Sewer \ In Street (N), Spa Descriptions \ None, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Sprinklers \ Drip System, Sprinklers \ Rear, Sprinklers \ Sprinkler System, Square Footage Source \ Public Records, View \ No View, Water Heater Features \ Water Heater Central
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,169 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 4113008003
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20384394
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $930K-1.27M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Westchester home values will rise 6.1% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Westchester homes, this home is 44.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 2.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Westchester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.3% less than in Los Angeles, and 62.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Westchester home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westchester home values.
|8412 Loyola Blvd Los Angeles, CA||$1.12M||6||2||2,187|
|8424 Loyola Blvd Los Angeles, CA||$831K||3||3||1,119|
|8406 Loyola Blvd Los Angeles, CA||$1.07M||3||3||2,004|
|7077 W 85th St Los Angeles, CA||$1.09M||2||2||1,842|
|8417 Holy Cross Pl Los Angeles, CA||$850K||2||2||1,309|
|8425 Holy Cross Pl Los Angeles, CA||$1.04M||3||2||2,058|
|8415 Holy Cross Pl Los Angeles, CA||$941K||3||3||1,668|
|8429 Holy Cross Pl Los Angeles, CA||$1.29M||5||3||2,662|
|8409 Holy Cross Pl Los Angeles, CA||$762K||2||1||990|
|8400 Loyola Blvd Los Angeles, CA||$1.09M||4||3||2,257|
|8405 Holy Cross Pl Los Angeles, CA||$841K||3||2||1,350|
|8433 Holy Cross Pl Los Angeles, CA||$859K||3||2||1,364|
|8344 Loyola Blvd Los Angeles, CA||$2.28M||6||7||5,409|
|8401 Holy Cross Pl Los Angeles, CA||$951K||3||2||1,576|
|8419 Loyola Blvd Los Angeles, CA||$1.06M||4||3||1,954|
|8425 Loyola Blvd Los Angeles, CA||$925K||3||2||1,662|
|8413 Loyola Blvd Los Angeles, CA||$1.08M||3||2||2,005|
|8407 Loyola Blvd Los Angeles, CA||$1.11M||3||2||2,334|
|7101 W 85th St Los Angeles, CA||$959K||2||2||1,613|
|7076 W 85th St Los Angeles, CA||$849K||3||2||1,643|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!