8419 Island Palm Cir, Orlando, FL 328354 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,311 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 163 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $29
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1989 for $186,600
- Price/sqft: $125
- MLS #: O5220643
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,311 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 342228652100140
- Zillow Home ID: 46251275
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8419 Island Palm Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32835, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 137.7% greater than in Orange, and 599.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32835 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32835 home values.
- 8413 Island Palm Cir Orlando, FL$273K322,090
- 8425 Island Palm Cir Orlando, FL$303K422,306
- 1183 Palm Cove Dr Orlando, FL$234K322,904
- 8420 Island Palm Cir Orlando, FL$299K432,284
- 8407 Island Palm Cir Orlando, FL$306K422,284
- 8412 Island Palm Cir Orlando, FL$312K42.52,400
- 8426 Island Palm Cir Orlando, FL$272K42.52,110
- 8431 Island Palm Cir Orlando, FL$341K432,528
- 8406 Island Palm Cir Orlando, FL$304K432,256
- 8401 Island Palm Cir Orlando, FL$266K42.52,133
- 8437 Island Palm Cir Orlando, FL$312K432,217
- 8480 Island Palm Cir Orlando, FL$300K432,365
- 8486 Island Palm Cir Orlando, FL$328K42.52,418
- 8474 Island Palm Cir Orlando, FL$297K432,222
- 8517 Steer Lake Rd Orlando, FL$272K321,888
- 8443 Island Palm Cir Orlando, FL$277K42.52,225
- 8400 Island Palm Cir Orlando, FL$296K42.52,204
- 8492 Island Palm Cir Orlando, FL$289K42.52,351
- 8449 Island Palm Cir Orlando, FL$314K422,287
- 1175 Palm Cove Dr Orlando, FL$205K431,756
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.