Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- All time views: 2,486
- Last sold: Oct 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 624 sqft
- Financing Proposed: Cash
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Association Type: None
- Internet Exposure: Members IDX Websites
- Internet Exposure: NTREIS Translator
- Internet Exposure: REALTOR.com
- Internet Exposure: TexasRealEstate.com
- Lot Size Units: Acres
- Construction Materials: Brick
- Energy Star Appliances
- Gas Water Heater
- Programmable Thermostat
- Decorative Lighting
- Heating: Central Air-Elec
- Window Coverings
- Internet Exposure: Syndicate Listing
- Construction Materials: Siding
- Lrg. Backyard Grass
- Some Trees
- Heating: Zoned
- Interior Lot
- Lot Size: 10 Acres to 100 Acres
- Garage Door Opener
- Structural Style: Single Detached
- Flat Screen Wiring
- Construction Materials: Stone
- Sound System Wiring
- County Or Parish: Parker
- Insulated Doors
- Other Equipment: Oven-Gas
- Building Area Source: Appraiser
- Radiant Barrier
- Wide Doorways
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Fencing: Barbed Wire
- Horses Permitted
- Storm Window(s)
- Fencing: Cross Fenced
- Internet Exposure: Realtors Property Resource
- Structural Style: Ranch House
- Utilities: Septic
- Utilities: Well
- Foundation Details: Slab
- Equestrian Center
- Possession: Negotiable
- Fencing: Pipe
- Tankless Water Heater
- Possession: Funding
- Water Softener
- Fencing: Smooth Wire
- Financing Proposed: Conventional
- Soil Type: Sandy Loam
- Financing Proposed: Federal Land Bank
- Outside Entry
- Storage Building
- Transaction Type: For Sale
- Internet Exposure: Zillow
- Parcel #: R000062652
- Zillow Home ID: 97694147
Popularity on Zillow
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Nearby Schools in Poolville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.