842 Earp St, Philadelphia, PA 191473 beds, 1 bath, 800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1943
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2009 for $235,500
- Parking: 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 45
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 012206200
- Zillow Home ID: 10174551
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 842 Earp Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wharton-Hawthorne-Bella Vista, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.9% less than in Philadelphia, and 13.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Wharton-Hawthorne-Bella Vista home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wharton-Hawthorne-Bella Vista home values.
- 840 Earp St Philadelphia, PA$209K311,000
- 844 Earp St Philadelphia, PA$230K311,118
- 846 Earp St Philadelphia, PA$235K22800
- 838 Earp St Philadelphia, PA$224K311,216
- 836 Earp St Philadelphia, PA$209K31978
- 833 Reed St Philadelphia, PA$231K311,343
- 834 Earp St Philadelphia, PA$193K31978
- 845 Earp St Philadelphia, PA$220K21978
- 831 Reed St Philadelphia, PA$259K----2,012
- 847 Earp St Philadelphia, PA$168K21978
- 843 Earp St Philadelphia, PA$163K21840
- 841 Earp St Philadelphia, PA$166K21892
- 849 Earp St Philadelphia, PA$176K21984
- 839 Earp St Philadelphia, PA$154K21960
- 1331 S 9th St Philadelphia, PA$251K421,400
- 851 Earp St Philadelphia, PA$180K21984
- 1327 S 9th St Philadelphia, PA$248K311,400
- 1329 S 9th St Philadelphia, PA$253K311,400
- 829 Reed St Philadelphia, PA$270K512,298
- 832 Earp St Philadelphia, PA$201K31978
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.