842 Heberton St, Pittsburgh, PA 152063 beds, 1 bath, 1,220 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,711 sqft
- Built in 1909
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $111
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,220 sqft
- Parcel #: 0083D00248000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11622578
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 842 Heberton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Highland Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.5% less than in Pittsburgh, and 53.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Highland Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Park home values.
- 844 Heberton St Pittsburgh, PA$145K31.51,632
- 840 Heberton St Pittsburgh, PA$117K42.51,275
- 846 Heberton St Pittsburgh, PA$148K41.51,690
- 848 Heberton St Pittsburgh, PA$141K411,579
- 850 Heberton St Pittsburgh, PA$98K311,579
- 836 Heberton St Pittsburgh, PA$277K431,898
- 6313 Glenview Pl Pittsburgh, PA$232K222,052
- 854 Heberton St Pittsburgh, PA$244K421,626
- 830 Heberton St Pittsburgh, PA$409K633,825
- 6317 Glenview Pl Pittsburgh, PA$259K42.52,160
- 828 Heberton St Pittsburgh, PA$133K211,392
- 6300 Jackson St Pittsburgh, PA$348K432,498
- 6314 Glenview Pl Pittsburgh, PA$194K31.51,320
- 6321 Glenview Pl Pittsburgh, PA$56K31938
- 6304 Jackson St Pittsburgh, PA$695K43.54,965
- 826 Heberton St Pittsburgh, PA$145K221,392
- 837 Heberton St Pittsburgh, PA$224K521,827
- 6323 Glenview Pl Pittsburgh, PA$63K31938
- 839 Heberton St Pittsburgh, PA$225K42.52,470
- 824 Heberton St Pittsburgh, PA$129K211,392
Nearby Schools in Pittsburgh
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.