8421 Lindenhurst St, Riverside, CA 925085 beds, 3 baths, 3,624 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $330,000
- Price/sqft: $91
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 687 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,624 sqft
- Parcel #: 284122005
- Zillow Home ID: 59418538
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8421 Lindenhurst Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Orangecrest, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18% greater than in Riverside, and 53.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Orangecrest home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Orangecrest home values.
- 8415 Lindenhurst St Riverside, CA$428K42.752,714
- 8427 Lindenhurst St Riverside, CA$434K42.752,761
- 8433 Lindenhurst St Riverside, CA$506K52.53,624
- 19596 Jennings St Riverside, CA$543K52.53,624
- 8420 Syracuse St Riverside, CA$436K42.752,714
- 19689 Allenhurst St Riverside, CA$403K32.52,447
- 19699 Allenhurst St Riverside, CA$418K321,906
- 19671 Allenhurst St Riverside, CA$420K42.52,447
- 8428 Syracuse St Riverside, CA$404K432,761
- 8439 Lindenhurst St Riverside, CA$461K42.53,077
- 8422 Lindenhurst St Riverside, CA$432K42.752,714
- 8416 Lindenhurst St Riverside, CA$428K42.53,096
- 8428 Lindenhurst St Riverside, CA$609K533,624
- 19655 Allenhurst St Riverside, CA$409K432,324
- 19586 Jennings St Riverside, CA$411K523,077
- 8434 Syracuse St Riverside, CA$435K533,755
- 8410 Lindenhurst St Riverside, CA$435K533,624
- 8434 Lindenhurst St Riverside, CA$432K42.752,761
- 8445 Lindenhurst St Riverside, CA$438K52.53,805
- 19639 Allenhurst St Riverside, CA$409K42.52,447
Nearby Schools in Riverside
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!